Info Regarding Back to School Days
Important information regarding
Back to School Days
- Anyone in 2nd grade or older, please wear a mask when entering the building.
- Students may bring their school supplies with them to drop off in their classrooms.
- Each family must stop in the office for necessary paperwork and to make any payments for books/ fees, lunch, etc.
- Please bring any medications or OTC medicines such as Advil or Tylenol with your child's name on them.
- Kindergarten - Please remember to bring the following items to the office if you have not done so already:
Copy of Birth Certificate
Copy of Baptismal Certificate
Copy of immunization record
Home Language survey
We Look forward to seeing you all next week!
on Thursday, July 30 at 3:30PM